12.05.2016

NEW EP: 'Out of My System' -Pop Singer Taylor Noelle

Pop singer/songwriter Taylor Noelle recently released her debut EP, Out of My System, for listeners, and it's definitely one you should have in your music library!


With production from Andrew Conner, the four-track EP officially dropped on November 25th. The soulful and honest project, available now on iTunes, expresses Taylor's own life experiences — good and bad. "The EP's title reflects how it even came about. I had all these songs that meant a whole lot to me that I just needed to get 'out of my system' and into the world," the singer revealed. "My vision is that there are people out there who can hear these songs about my pain and my joy and connect them to their own lives. I use songwriting to process my feelings, and I hope that my songs can help other people to do the same."

Get a taste of the EP with a special track below!



I've listened to the EP in full, and it's really a great debut from Taylor! I love her vocals and energy that she brings to it, as well as her lyrics. The ballad "I Fall" is definitely my favorite! I definitely think Taylor has a bright future ahead of her.

You can check out more from the pop singer on her SoundCloud as well as YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...