12.12.2016

#MondayMotivation

Good morning y'all...here's some #MondayMotivation to get your work week started off right!


A lot of us have A LOT going on, and, I don't know about you, but there are plenty of days where I want to do absolutely NOTHING. There are plenty of things that I have to do behind the scenes outside of just writing to push my career and life forward that I highkey can't stand. However, you do what you have to do to get to where you want to be.

That's why this quote from the late Muhammad Ali stood out to me. Even the greatest was annoyed by the work that he had to put in to be the greatest. However, he refused to stop, knowing that it was key to attaining the life and future he wanted for himself. That's where I'm at now. What about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...