12.08.2016

Throwback Jam of the Week: "1, 2 Step"- Ciara feat. Missy Elliott



It's Throwback Thursday, and we're going back in time again with another throwback jam of the week! 

This week's throwback is one of my favorites from Ciara! When she first hit the scene back in 2004 with her smash hit, "Goodies," everyone was so impressed with her dance skills and flair. And we all almost broke our backs trying to do her version of the Matrix (I was on it when I was younger....but now? HA!). Another hit was "1,2 Step" featuring Missy Elliott, with Ciara's signature 1, 2 Step, which was simple but so much fun!  

I had forgot just how much I used to love this song. My Zumba instructor used this song recently for one of our dances in class, and I was going IN!  And, 12 years later, Ciara's still killing it on stage, especially on the dance tip. She's more chill right now since she's pregnant with her baby with husband Russell Wilson, but I'm sure she's getting right back to it afterwards!

Watch "1, 2 Step" below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...