12.08.2016

Candace Cameron Bure is Leaving The View


Another co-host at The View is moving on


Candace Cameron Bure has made the announcement that she is leaving The View after over a year on the show. “It’s a little bittersweet for me because I’m announcing that I will be leaving The View,” she said at the beginning of the show. "It wasn’t an easy decision, but before I started The View, I already had my commitments to Fuller House and my work with the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.”

This makes another co-host down, since Raven-Symone announced her exit from the series recently to focus on a reboot of That's So Raven.

Watch Candace's announcement below.


Her goal is to focus on her other projects, but also, most importantly, her family. With everything that she has going on workwise, especially with her new show Fuller House, it's been hard for her to shuttle back and forth between the East Coast (where The View films), and the West Coast (where everything else is). Plus, she's away from her family, and that takes a toll too.

Candace expressed appreciation to her other co-hosts, but admitted that she knows now that she can't do it all. "I have learned so much from you and [am] so grateful to you. ...It’s been really wonderful and I’m grateful,” she continued. “I try to be superwoman, but I’m not gonna try anymore.”

Good for her! There's nothing wrong with lessening your workload, and Candace definitely has a lot going on for herself. In fact, season 2 of Fuller House will be available for streaming tomorrow on Netflix, and I'm definitely going to be binge watching that! Best of luck to her in her endeavors moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...