12.09.2016

MUSIC VIDEO: "Woman"-Diana Gordon


Singer Diana Gordon (formerly known as Wynter Gordonhas dropped her debut music video for empowering single “Woman!” 

Directed by Cameron McCool. the visual features Diana alongside beautiful pregnant women traveling through the city, as an anthem celebrating womanhood. "We all wanted to capture the incredible beauty of this ancient magic called 'creation of life," Diana said of choosing the women. "I also wanted to give them classic beautiful images to show their children when they were older. The artist added, "This song, that is rock & roll reincarnated, that celebrates your mother, my mother, your sister, and my sister is just my way to stand up for the woman next to me and all those unseen. We need each other and the world really needs us right now.”

Check out the powerful music video below!



I love this song and video! It's definitely inspiring and motivating as a woman to listen to. It's also a strong reminder to anyone who may doubt the power of women of what all we bring to the table! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...