12.07.2016

Nicki Minaj Releases Her Own Mobile Game, Nicki Minaj: The Empire

Glu Mobile


Barbz and Boyz, this one's for you! Nicki Minaj has officially released her new mobile video game, Nicki Minaj: The Empire!


The rap star finally unveiled the game on iTunes Tuesday and Google Play Wednesday (Dec. 7). In the app, users work to become the next hottest hip hop star, with even the option to lay down some tracks themselves and win special awards from Nicki!



 "My favorite part of the game is obviously when my amazing fans get to rap with me," Nicki said of the app. "I think is the one thing they would never have expected for me to add into my game. The first time I played it and I recorded a rap, I felt like a kid on Christmas."

Nicki's also promising to send out some pretty awesome prizes to those who score high in the game, including shout outs to those who rhyme well on the game and concert tickets!!!

Nicki Minaj: The Empire was developed through Glu Mobile, which has also produced other celeb games like Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, Britney Spears: American Dream and Katy Perry Pop. Check out a behind the scenes look at the development of the game below, courtesy of Billboard:


All of these games pretty much have the same premise: rising in Hollywood through fashion, music, and movies, being able to customize your look and home, and maybe even find fake love in the process. However, it's all really cool being able to play along with your favorite celeb, and now Nicki's fans can get in on the fun!

Will you be playing Nicki Minaj: The Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...