12.19.2016

#MondayMotivation

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great and productive weekend. Here's some #MondayMotivation to start your week off strong!


I can only speak for myself regarding this quote, but following my passion of writing and entertainment has opened several opportunities where indeed there were only walls. When I first started, I had no experience and was just starting my degree, but I knew at a young age what I ultimately wanted to do. So I followed it by starting this site, which led to more and more doors opening. 

At the end of the day, when you go after your bliss, your true purpose in life wholeheartedly, the doors will undoubtedly open. You just have to keep going! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...