7.23.2010

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Married!



TGIF!!!!!!! Seriously! This week almost killed me. Hope yall enjoy your weekend. I know I will!

Orlando Bloom is officially taken ladies. Reps for Orlando and his girlfriend Miranda Kerr told Us Magazine that the couple has secretly wed.

Miranda said that she had canceled an appearance at the Australian department store David Jones, where she is employed as a model, to celebrate. "David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together," she said. "I’m very much a part of the David Jones Family and I am very committed to my role. I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life."

The couple have been dating for three years and announced their engagement in June. There have been pregnancy rumors floating around, but Miranda firmly denied them to Australia's The Sunday Times. But she's not counting the idea out. "I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day and I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad," she told the paper.

Awww...cute! Congrats guys! I wish the marriage well. Several celeb marriages have been happening lately huh? It's been rumored that Tiny and T.I. are getting married this weekend too. Ehhh...Idk. But hey, LaLa and Carmelo finally did it. Maybe Tiny and T.I. will too.

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...