7.16.2010

"Love All Over Me"-Monica (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Happy Friday guys!!!! Hope your weekends are relaxing and stress free!

I have been patiently waiting for this video for a minute!!! Miss Monica premiered her video for her newest single "Love All Over Me" on 106 & Park last night. I showed you guys pictures a while back of the video shoot. Here's the video. It features Shannon Brown from the LA Lakers and rapper Maino.

"Love All Over Me"-Monica


This song is definitely one of my favorites on the album (If you haven't got it, YOU SHOULD!) I love the concept of the video that Chris Robinson did. Apparently there are two alternate endings, one with Mo picking Shannon and another with her picking Maino. I'm Team Maino! Who would you choose? Fans can vote for which ending they want to see on either Monica's website or the 106 & Park website!

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...