7.22.2010

"Got Your Back"-T.I. feat. Keri Hilson (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


This morning, T.I. released his video for his single "Got Your Back" featuring Miss Keri Hilson. The single will be on his upcoming album King Uncaged which will be released September 28. I love T.I. Can't wait for the release!


"Got Your Back"-T.I. featuring Keri Hilson


T.I. explained about the song to Jamie Foxx in an interview, "[It's] basically just me showing my appreciation to all the ladies who got their man's back in the world, acknowledging the one who had my back and acknowledging the ones that got their man's back at the same time."

The video features Lance Gross, Jill Marie Jones, and Keith Robinson. Couldn't for the life of me figure out who that other girl was. Sad part is I probably know LOL but she was like a mix between New York and Shay from Family Business. But I know I know her LOL! The video itself was cool, and shows how the ladies held it down for their men even though things ain't the best for them right now. T.I. was looking sharp per usual, and Keri looked good too. EXCEPT for that hair color. She ain't meant to be blond in my opinion. And does the ending dispel all rumors about Tiny and T.I. being done? I'm not sure, but I would like to believe that T.I. ain't messing with Hoopz. Could be wrong, but I just know it's nice to see Tiny and Tip together. They're cute...

Anyways, love the song, and like I said, can't wait for the release of King Uncaged. Tip is apparently working with Lady Gaga, Eminem, Trey Songz, and others on it, so it's definitely gonna be good! Ok I gotta get back to work yall LOL...Mucho Love!

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...