7.14.2010

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Engaged!



Morning yall! Hope all is well. Well, seems like Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston are back together again! According to an interview with Us Weekly, the couple is engaged again! "We got engaged two weeks ago," Bristol said. "It felt right, even though we don’t have the approval of our parents."

Bristol and Levi -- who called off their previous engagement two weeks after the birth of their son Tripp in December 2008 -- said that they got back together three months ago while working out a custody plan for the baby.


"I really thought we were over," Levi told Us Weekly. "So when I went, I had no hope. I think we both just started talking — and then we took Tripp for a walk." Bristol said, "When he left that night, we didn’t hug or kiss, but I was thinking how different it was. He texted me: 'I miss you. I love you. I want to be with you again' ... I was in shock."

Sarah and Todd Palin released a statement reacting to the news. "Bristol at 19 is now a young adult. We obviously want what's best for our children," the statement said as read on the Today show this morning. "Bristol believes in redemption and forgiveness to a degree most of us struggle to put in practice in our daily lives." My translation: "She can do what she wants. We're not on board, but she's grown, so we can't be mad. We wish them the best, I guess." LOL

Well, I hope that they do stay together. Too many celeb marriages, engagements, and relationships falling apart. Whatever happens with them, I hope that they do what's best for that baby, because he's all that really matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...