7.28.2010

"Pretty Girl Bag"-OMG Girlz (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


Afternoon people! Hope everything is good with you guys! Be on the lookout for a blog later today. Got an upcoming artist to highlight!

Ok, so I absolutely CANNOT stand "Pretty Boy Swag" by Soulja Boy. AT ALL. But the OMG Girlz, who are frequently featured on BET's Tiny and Toya, as they are under Tiny's management, came out with their own version of the song, "Pretty Girl Bag." LOL it's cute. Gave their own little twist to it. They got me hooked on THIS version. Sorry, I'm just not feeling Soulja Boy right now. Now, I'm just gonna need Reginae to get back in there some kinda way (Come on Wayne, Tiny, WHOEVER). I love Baby Carter LOL But yeah, be on the lookout for this group. They have potential as a female teen group. Here's the official video for "Pretty Girl Bag."

"Pretty Girl Bag"-OMG Girlz



PEACE.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE YOUNG GIRLS!!! aND i LIKE THIS SON I HOPE THE OMG GIRLZ MAKE IT BIG!! BIT I DO NOT THINK BABY CARTER IS COMING BACK TO THE GROUP HER AND TOYA DOING THEIR OWN THING "TFA" THEIR NEW SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, ain't really no other teen girl groups out right now, especially not with their sound, so they could really blow up if they put in work! And yeah I figured Reginae wasn't coming back...she was a good fit to me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so y dnt yhu lik "PRETTY BOI SWAGG"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, his voice just annoys me now. I used to like him when he first came out, but for real this song could have been written by a elementary school kid. He might be catchy but he ain't got substance. He ain't talking about nothing in that song.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...