7.16.2009

Whitney's Back!

Photobucket

After a good seven years since her last album Just Whitney and a divorce from New Edition member Bobby Brown in 2006, Whitney Houston is back! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest singers of all-time is back! Above is the cover photo for her album that Whitney released. She looks good!! Go Whitney! According to Usmagazine.com, her comeback album I Look To You is set to be released September 1. Arista Records held a listening party for the CD on Tuesday, and there's more events ahead in NYC and LA next week.

Wow! Congratulations Whitney! Honestly, I believe that this is going to be a great CD. A lot can happen in seven years, and a lot definitely happened with her. I can only imagine the pain, the joy, the good and bad memories that have been put into the songs on the CD. Music is definitely supposed to be about your own life experiences, even though some artists are slacking in that department, just looking for a profit. (REFERENCE "Superstar" by Lauryn Hill off of the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill CD) But I digress. I'm glad to see Whitney back on her feet, and I'm looking forward to this CD! Again, congratulations Whitney! Good to see you back! Show some of these lame artists how it's done! I would say some names, but I will just leave that alone LOL If you know me, you know that certain female "R&B artist" I CAN'T STAND!!! LOL Dang, now that I mentioned Lauryn Hill, I'm fittin to listen to the whole Miseducation album!

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...