7.04.2009

ANOTHER JoBro Off The Market

Photobucket


Ok, so I was watching the Jonas Brothers' new show JONAS on Disney Channel (yeah, I'm a big kid. I'm nowhere close to being in denial). And it reminded me that I completely forgot to report about Kevin Jonas' proposal to his girlfriend!!! Dang yall, I have been slacking a little! I'm gonna get back on track seriously LOL

Yeah, well for all you JoBro fans, you heard me right. Kevin Jonas has proposed to his girlfriend of two years, Danielle Deleasa. And she accepted!!!!

And the family is very accepting. PEOPLE reports this statement from the parents of the JoBros : "Our hearts are filled with joy today and we are happy to share with you that our son Kevin has asked Danielle for her hand in marriage. Her answer was yes, and it is such a blessing that she will be joining our family. Kevin and Danielle have not yet set a date. Family is very dear to us, and we hope we have raised Kevin to be a wonderful man and husband. Please join us in our family's celebration and in congratulating Kevin and Danielle. Thank you for all of your support."

And younger brothers Joe and Nick said on their Twitter page: "Congrats big brother.....Dani welcome to the family, we can't wait to have you join us on the road!"

Congratulations you two! You guys definitely make a nice couple. Sorry to all of you Kevin lovers out there, but yeah your dreams of being with Kevin, definitely not happening....ehhh you'll live.

Well, all I can say was, at least it wasn't Joe. I already had to fight with Taylor Swift for him. Now I have to fight this Camilla Belle character. Yeah she's going down! Yeah I love you Joe! I'm declaring my love right now! Hit me up on Blogger or something if you ever get tired of Camilla LOL JK (but not really *whispers* call me...)

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...