7.11.2009

Channing and Jenna Married!!!!

Photobucket


Today, Usmagazine.com reported that Channing Tatem and Jenna Dewan, the main characters of the dance movie Step Up, were married Saturday in a short, 15-minute ceremony on Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu. Dewan's maid of honor was Entourage star, Emmanuelle Chriqui. Jenna's sister Paige and Haylie Duff served the bridesmaids, and the ladies wore light pink dresses. Jenna wore a white strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and a long veil while Tatum wore a basic black suit.

Awww!!! That is awesome!! I remember when I first saw Step Up, and I thought that they were such a cute couple. So when I found out they were together, even though Channing Tatum was my boo LOL, I was happy. NOW THEY'RE MARRIED!!!! That's great! Channing and Jenna, I wish you all the best!

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...