7.27.2009

Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Break Up



I hope the world hears me when I say: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been confirmed by Us Magazine that Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle have split. And I could not be happier LOL! Yall know Joe Jonas is one of the many loves of my life, and he didn't need to be with Camilla or Taylor Swift. He should've been with me all along LOL JK. But is it really true?

"Yes, it's true," Belle's rep tells Usmagazine.com. "[Joe and Camilla] have broken up. There is no third party involved and they care deeply about each other and will remain friends."

At a concert Sunday in Detroit, Joe reportedly changed the line "Get a rep for breakin' hearts, now I'm done with superstars" to "Get a rep for breakin' hearts, now I'm done with movie stars." Wow Joe, glad to see you're done with movie stars for good LOL

Camilla, you can sashay away now. Joe, WE ARE FINALLY FREE TO BE TOGETHER!!! NO MORE SNEAKING AROUND!! LOL yeah man, Joe Jonas is hot in my opinion! But in all seriousness, I wish these two the best.

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...