7.27.2009

Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian Split Too...


Dang! Everybody's just breaking up these days! A couple of hours after I heard about Camilla and Joe being done, I found out that Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian were over too!!! The couple began dating in 2007.

According to a source close to the former couple, the split was a "mutual decision." "Nobody cheated. This was just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions," the source told Access Hollywood.

Man!! I kind of wanted to see them work out! What is going on these days?! Why is everybody breaking up?! Goodness gracious, this is a lot. Well, can't do anything but wish these two the best in their lives. But I'm kind of feeling like there could be a shot at reconciliation maybe. It would be nice to see that with these two. I think they make a good match...

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...