7.04.2009

Umm...Drake I Love You But.....




Yeah, ok so I love Drake. I loved him when he was Jimmy on Degrassi credited as Aubrey Graham, and when I watched a mini documentary on him and his life, and saw his lyrical ability, I knew he would be a hot rapper. And he is. People are really starting to see that. It's good to see him pursuing his passion and doing a really great job of it. And "Best I Ever Had" is a hot song! Love it!

But this video....this video....Oh Kanye (the director)...Oh Drake... yeah maybe next time it will be a tad bit better.

But as I was writing this, I found an explanation of the video by Drake which makes some sense: "The concept of the video is, I'm a coach at a high school and the girls of my life are all on my high school basketball team," he explained. "Throughout the video you see us prepping for this big championship game, and my team ends up losing. You see the looks on their faces at the end of the video, but the moral of the story, I guess, is win or lose, you can still be the best to somebody. When women see the video and see all the breast and ass, hopefully they don't take offense. Hopefully they see the real meaning." I guess I see what he's saying...BUT STILL!!! LOL

Yeah, I'm sorry but that COULD NOT have been comfortable with those girls having their breasts all out and those booty shorts on trying to play ball. I played sports in high school. You gotta have everything secure in the upper area cuz looseness will definitely not work LOL and HELLO? Wedgies! I know they were feeling them that day....

The video had its funny moments though...
Drake: "I don't know what is happening here. Our team is just falling apart. Take that D like the champions that you are!"
Girl: "But Drake, all you ever taught us how to do was STRETCH!"
Drake: "That's-That's an essential part of the game and that's why I focused so much
time on that."

LMAO!!!! I was dying laughing at that!!! I'm still a big fan, Drake. I understand your concept, but next time you gotta come better! Love you though.

Oh, and can somebody tell me what in the world was that mascot in the beginning? I'm thinking it was a bird, but it looked like a bear in the face! I'm so confused! Somebody please enlighten me LOL!

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...