12.28.2009

Tyra Banks Is Ending Her Talk Show


Hey everybody! Hope yall had a great Christmas. I took a few days off, as you can see, you know to spend some time with the fam and just relax and all that. But I'm back and here's the next story.

Past supermodel and creator and judge of the hit show America's Next Top Model Tyra Banks will be ending her talk show after this season. "This will be the last season of The Tyra Show,” Tyra told PEOPLE. “I’ve been loving having fun, coming into your living rooms, bedrooms, hair salons for the past 5 years.” The show's last episode will premiere in spring 2010.



With the end of her show, Tyra will be focusing more on the launch of her film production company based in NY, Bankable Studios (that's catchy), working on different projects. Of course, Top Model will still be going, as well as Tyra's other ABC reality show True Beauty, which she produces along with Ashton Kutcher.

“There’s a lot cooking right now and a lot of fire burning in my heart,” Banks wrote on her Web site. “And I salute you my amazing family of viewers; without you there never would have been a Tyra Show. I really love you all.”

Gotta be honest, I never really kept up with the show on the regular, but the episodes I did watch were very interesting. It seemed like she was doing quite well, but hey, I don't blame her for wanting to branch out into other fields. She's Tyra. She can do that. And, of course, I wish her well. Judging from her past production projects, she will do great in producing films.

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great to be able to try different ventures. Tyra has the money and connections to try a number of things in entertainment so why not/ She may be able to return to something she likes years later, just like Queen Latifah has done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...