12.19.2009

Que Gets Kicked Out of Day26!!!!!!



Dang...I knew it was coming! I knew it was coming! I knew it was coming! And to tell you the truth, I'm not that sad about it! Que (center) from Day26 has been kicked out of the group! That's right! In the video below, Willie (on the right of Que)confirms it!



For those of you who watched the last season of Making the Band 4, you saw that Que was acting a dag on fool, acting like he didn't have any type of common sense. Walking around giving everybody the stank eye and all of that, yelling and screaming, trying to fight people. Now the group is preparing for their third album, and since Que can't be reached, HE'S OUT!

Me and my friend were just talking about Day 26 the other day! I love the group, and I think they have a bright future ahead with or without Que. What I think he failed to realize was that his behind could be cut at any moment, and that he should've got cut after that season! Now this is just Brittany Shawnté's logic, but I would think that after showing your ass on national television, you would want to get back into people's good graces. But no, NOT QUE! NOT QWANELL! Now you ain't got no job no more, and maybe Day26 will be better because of it. Diddy said NO BITCHASSNESS QUE!!!!

Love to MediaTakeOut, always shocking me with the best news! I wanna write for them one day LOL

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...