12.18.2009

Tina and Mathew Knowles DIVORCING!!!!



I swear to goodness, reading MediaTakeOut will shock you sometimes. This morning, I made one of the biggest gasps in my life when I saw that Tina and Mathew Knowles, the parents of Beyoncé and Solange Knowles, are divorcing! Yep I said DIVORCING!!!

I mean, there have been rumors floating around all over the place about them splitting, but now it's official. The official papers (provided by MTO, because they're amazing! Don't let nobody tell you different) are below (Click the image for a better view). I guess this whole business with Mathew getting or supposedly getting a 36 year old pregnant was too much for Tina, or maybe there were some other issues as well. But dang! Not Mathew and Tina!!!





I mean, it's Mathew and Tina Knowles. I've been reading about them since I was little watching Destiny's Child and Beyoncé. Mathew was the dedicated manager who even quit his job to make sure the group was on track. Tina designed the absolute hottest outfits for them, making sure they looked good in videos, on the red carpet, etc. They seemed like such the power couple. I know that that doesn't mean that they're perfect, but good goodness. I just would have never expected that. That's sad.



Not even just looking at celebrities, there are sooooooo many divorces in this nation yall. For real. I mean, sometimes it's best for people to get divorced, because they're going through hell and high water being together, and I know people are going to say divorce and happens, and it does, but it's getting crazy now. Here goes my little rant on divorce LOL, but some people divorce after a year or two. And I'm just like well what was the point of somebody dressing up and seeing your behind at the ceremony? What was the point of yall going through that when yall could've just stayed in a regular relationship and broken up and gone yall separate ways, without having to deal with courts and divorce lawyers and all of that? I think that people just get married just to do it sometimes, and it's really a bigger commitment than that. You're talking about spending or planning to spend the rest of your life with this person. It just makes me see that this is a big commitment that I want to make with the ABSOLUTELY right person, you know?

BUT....I digress. Wow. No more Tina and Mathew. That's crazy. Well I wish them the best, and hopefully Beyoncé and Solange are all right.

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...