12.15.2009

NeNe and Kim May Be Kicked Off Of Housewives?


Ok, one of my best friends got me hooked on Real Housewives of Atlanta, so when I heard this news, I got upset.

It's just gossip from NYDailyNews.com, but apparently NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak, two of the housewives in ATL, may not be back for the third season. According to a source, both of them are demanding more money to be on the show, and Bravo ain't having it and are tired of the dramatics from NeNe and Kim. So they may be replacing the two.



"Bravo has been taking meetings with some notable and wealthy Atlanta women about possibly joining the show," says the insider. "They're trying their best to keep the process under wraps, but they're gearing up to make a major move in the third season."

So there will be a new Southern Belle either joining the rest of the cast all together or replacing NeNe and Kim. All I have to say is huge mistake Bravo. I mean, seriously if this goes through, they better make sure that this new Housewife is gonna make some scenes or expect their ratings to fall. I mean, let's get serious. For those of us who watch Housewives, even if you only catch an episode or two, you know you watch it for the drama. And who causes more drama on that show than NeNe and Kim?! I mean, seriously. If they leave, you will have Kandi Burress, Sheree Whitfield, and Lisa Wu. Kandi and Lisa go head about their business and get involved in very little drama, leaving Sheree nobody to fight with. Boring. I mean, I would still watch it because I do like the rest of the cast, but no drama=boring. Just saying. Bravo better keep NeNe and Kim, or make sure that this new Housewife makes a huge splash.

Supposedly, Bravo was considering Tameka Foster, Usher's ex-wife to join the cast. The producers asked each of the women how they would feel if she joined, and EVERYBODY said they would walk LOL So uhhhh don't be on the lookout for Tameka to be on there any time soon...

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Britt! How can "Atlanta Housewives" survive without Lisa and Kim? It will definitely be humdrum! So basically Bravo...(pay them what theyre worth) or your show will be "Tardy for the Party" with no guest watching!!! (a little humor) yeah I said "a little"...-Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***ERROR** I meant survive without NE-NE and KIM...lol....-Carissa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...