12.20.2009

Brittany Murphy Passes Away...



I just woke up to this terrible news....Brittany Murphy, actress best known for her roles in Clueless, 8 Mile, and Just Married, passed away at the age of 32 from cardiac arrest. A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office confirmed the news to Access Hollywood.

A rep for the actress also confirmed the news, telling Access Hollywood, “In this time of sadness, the family thanks you for your love and support. It is their wish that you respect their privacy.”

I seriously just woke up about an hour and a half ago and got on Facebook and people's statuses were saying RIP Brittany Murphy. And I screamed "What?!!" This is crazy, and so incredibly hard to believe. Life is incredibly short, and I feel like we have seen that with all the huge losses suffered in the entertainment business this year, as well as maybe even in our own lives. I don't want to preach a sermon, so I'm just going to say this. Live your life and enjoy yourself. You never know when it will be your time.

RIP Brittany...Keeping your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers.

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...