6.10.2016

NEW MUSIC: "Work It Out"- R&B Artist Greg Owens


TGIF!!!! Here's some feel good music to start your morning from R&B artist and producer Greg Owens--a great song entitled, "Work It Out!"

On the gospel and jazz influenced track, Greg sings about a special person in his life that he's hoping to work out a great relationship with. He's definitely smitten! "I don't know what it is, but you caught my eye," he croons"This feeling that I have I just cannot hide." It's a great song to groove to, so I hope y'all enjoy it!

Check out the track below!





You can check out more from Greg on his official website, as well as SoundCloud and YouTube. You can also follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...