6.15.2016

Khloé Kardashian Talks Weight Loss, Fashion, and More with Harper's Bazaar


Khloé Kardashian has definitely stepped her game up over the years, from her business ventures to her weight loss and overall style. She definitely looks and is doing amazing!

In an interview with Harper's Bazaar, the reality star and TV host opened up her life in the spotlight with her famous family, what she can't stand most about the fame, and why she really started putting in major work in the gym!  She even admitted that stylists didn't want to work with her back in the day because she was "too big!" What?

Check out some highlights from the interview below!


Khloé actually didn't want to do Keeping Up with the Kardashians at first: 
"Kourtney and I didn't want to do the show. We weren't anti the show, but we were so obsessed with our clothing store [DASH, the clothing and accessories store started by Khloé, Kourtney and Kim in 2006], and I couldn't imagine having to give that up." But after E! promised Khloé they would film inside DASH, she agreed. "That's why season one is so brilliant—because we didn't really care. Kourtney and I would say anything and do anything. We didn't realize it was going to be so big. Nobody did."

What she dislikes the most about being famous:
"The thing I dislike the most is the judgment on us. If I want to go out with a group of friends, it's never as harmless as that. There has to be some story the next day that I'm dating somebody."

Why she really started working out in the first place and how she lost the weight:
My home [with ex Lamar Odom] was dark and toxic. At the time, my family didn't know what I was going through. It was the biggest secret I've kept. I just needed a place to go." So, she started going to the gym. "They had a TV and I could watch The Real Housewives on an elliptical. No one talked to me. I loved that solitude," she laughed. Now with the help of trainers like Gunnar Peterson and Don Brooks, the reality star works out three to five times a week and focuses more on her health than her actual size. "I never thought about the number. When I started seeing that I could lose weight—because I just thought my body would never change—I started taking it more seriously and eating better."
The star loves Pilates and SoulCycle, but credits circuit training "and really intense cardio" for her best results. "I'm a beast at the gym. I'm super competitive and I'm a sweater. I'm like, 'Don't f**k with me and don't mess up my routine,'" she laughed.  Also having someone else to help push her, usually her sister Kourtney, helps. "I love that we can work out together. Because Kim sort of prances and is super cute and gorge, while Kourtney and I are dripping wet." 

 Stylists didn't want to work with her before her 40-lb weight loss:
"Even on shoots, I would never have options for clothing. There would always be this attention on Kourtney and Kim, but I was too much work for [stylists] or they had nothing in my size. I wasn't even that crazy big! Other people actually said, 'I just can't work with you'—because I was too big. That always hurt my feelings, of course." Today, those same stylists now are offering to dress Khloé, but she's over it. "I'm just like, 'F**k you. I'm not going to reward your bad behavior.'" 
On being more of an open book than her sisters:
 "People think I'm more 'real.' I'm the first person to say if I didn't do something right or that I could have done something differently. I share so much, maybe more in-depth than my sisters, and I think people appreciate that." However, she states that she doesn't do this to try to boost sales or popularity. It's just who she is. "I don't try to do things to get people to like me." 
Khloé is probably my favorite out of the Kardashian-Jenner clan! She's so bold and has so much personality...it's really fun to watch! I loved this shoot as well. It was definitely a really natural look for her, and showcased her incredible beauty.

Check out behind the scenes footage from the shoot below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...