3.02.2015

NEW MUSIC: "The Matrimony"-Wale feat. Usher

"If there's a question of my love, you got it...Baby, don't worry. I've got plans for you...."

Everyone who knows me knows how big of a fan I am of Wale. Hell, I'm beyond a fan. I'm one of the Moonz (if you have to ask, you'll never know!). With his fourth album, The Album About Nothing, set to be released this month on March 31, to say that I'll be promoting him heavily here and on social media is an understatement! A little bit of a bias, but he's my favorite rapper, so expect to see his music and videos here!

The rapper dropped his latest single, "The Matrimony," today, which features the smooth vocals of Usher. Wale opens up about how he has been considering taking his relationship to the next level. He's definitely scared, but it's marriage and a family is definitely something that he wants. He also opened up about how the woman that he speaks of on the track suffered a miscarriage (which broke my heart because he's spoken before about how he wants a family).

Check out the track below!



Again, I might be a little biased, but I love this song! Wale has spoken how TAAN will be his most vulnerable album yet, and already I see it from him. He definitely seems to be very reflective of his personal life over these past few years, and he's opened up to the moonz a little about his thoughts. Personally, I just want him to be happy, regardless of this music stuff. If he even has to walk away from it to find what's best for him. Anyways....I love this song, and it makes me that much more excited for the album!

What did you think of "The Matrimony?"

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...