3.30.2015

MUSIC VIDEO: "The White Shoes"-Wale

I'm so excited that Wale has officially released his video for "The White Shoes," the latest song off his upcoming album, The Album About Nothing!

Before you believe that this song is about materialism and copping white shoes, really listen to the message that Wale gives in the song. In the visual, we see a young boy in DC saving up for a nice pair of white shoes, but his joy in the shoes is, unfortunately, short-lived. "The White Shoes" symbolizes finding happiness in spite of those who may judge or look down on you.

Wale also included a group of moonz from the DMV (I had a previous appointment or I definitely would've been there!), which shows the love he has for us! I was able to get my pre-orders of the album a little ahead of time, and let me tell you, this is a very special project! Wale definitely gave his heart on this one.

Check out the video for "The White Shoes" below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...