3.30.2015

EVENTS: Mystique: 17th Annual BSA Fashion Show (Loyola University Maryland)


On Friday, March 20, I headed back to my alma mater, Loyola University Maryland, for the 17th annual BSA Fashion Show: Mystique! Having a slew of student volunteers, models, scene assistants and directors, as well as gaining support and clothing from a variety of retail stores and local brands, it literally takes months on end to get this show together (I know because I modeled as well *wink*). It's a HUGE event for Loyola, with students, staff, alumni, and other members of the Baltimore community and beyond coming out to support!

Directed by Loyola seniors Wah-De Dennis and Tiaira Walker, the show had amazing clothes and transitions for the audience to enjoy. Clothing was provided from Gap, The Strut Truck, Party Dress, Christopher Schafer, Brooks Brothers, Tin Lizzy, Double Dutch Boutique, Francesca's and Southern Proper. Hair and makeup was also provided by Roshé Cosmetics. There was even a special part of the show that integrated fashion and spoken word, featuring designs from a current Loyola senior I modeled with before, Abigail Lordson-Banini and her own clothing brand, House of Afi! I'm hoping to feature her and her designs on the blog soon!

Definitely one of the best shows that Loyola has put on! I really enjoyed myself, and got to catch up with a few staff members, alum and students, which is always nice. Check out pictures and video from the show below!


...




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...