1.09.2015

TRAILER: Nicki Minaj's My Time Again Documentary

Nicki Minaj is set to release a new documentary to give her Barbz and other viewers a real look at
her life again, and we have a trailer!

The documentary, My Time Again, set to air on MTV in a few weeks, gives us a behind the scenes look at who Nicki is and what she deals with in her superstardom. In the short clip, we see Nicki's performance at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (and the disastrous rehearsal where one of her dancers was bit by a snake), as well as her preparation for her most recent album, The Pinkprint.

The documentary will air January 18th at 10 p.m. ET on MTV. Check out the trailer below!





Get More: MTV Shows

I think I'm going to check this out. I'm always interested to see the person behind the artist, and I think that Nicki has a lot more to her than what's at the surface a lot of times.

Are you going to check out My Time Again?

Image via MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...