1.02.2015

CONCERTS: Wale Hits the DMV with the Simply Nothing Tour!


Happy New Year everybody!!!! Can't believe it's 2015! Wishing you all much love and success in the new year! 

Last night, I started 2015 by seeing my favorite rapper perform. Wale KILLED it on his first stop of the Simply Nothing Tour at the Fillmore Silver Spring. The rapper featured Fat Trel and Sl*tty Boyz in the show as well, and the DMV really came out to support him. I was happy to finally catch him on New Year's Day!

This is my fourth time now seeing Wale, and it's always like the very first time. I still get as hyped as I did that very first time I saw him at Towson University some years back. He's a true artist, always wanting to connect and reach the people, and that has never changed. I see the growth not only in his fans, but in his music. I respect him and admire him honestly, which is why I go to shows whenever I can and tweet and post pics, and all that I do. I'm a very proud Moon always!

If you are a fellow Moon then be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram...I would love to connect with y'all! 

Check out some photos and video below!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...