1.15.2015

Mariah Carey Announces Upcoming Residency at Caesars Palace

Mariah Carey is heading to Vegas! The singer has signed a deal to do a residency at Caesars
Palace! 

The singer made the announcement in a pre-recorded appearance at the Ellen Degeneres Show, which will air later today, Thursday Jan. 15. "I'm going to do my first ever residency in Vegas at Caesars," she said with a smile. "This is a special event for me. And again, I have to hope that the fans will enjoy this because I’m gonna be performing, which was kind of inspired by my album Number 1’s, and this is now the updated version with 18 of them," she explained.

See her announce the news below!




It's no secret that Mariah's present vocals aren't anywhere near her 90s vocals, BUT she is legend! People will definitely still come out and pay to see her. I ain't mad at her for getting her coin! Good luck to her in Vegas!

Image via EllenTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...