1.14.2015

MUSIC VIDEO: "Single Fathers"-God's Elect



A while back, I did a mixtape review for God's Elect for Agape Soul TV, another website I wrote for in the past. I was instantly impressed and moved by this rapper's positive and inspirational lyrics. Now God's Elect has come with a new music video for his song, "Single Fathers," featuring the soulful sounds of singer Doneta Dawson.

The song, as the title states, is a dedication to single fathers who are actually active in their kids' lives. God's Elect is open about the struggles of a single dad, the importance of the entire family working together to remain strong, and reminds listeners to look to God for guidance.

Check out the video below!







\
I really love this song! I salute both mothers and fathers that are taking care of their children and setting great examples for them, especially those doing it on their own. However, I really love seeing fathers with their children. I think it's important to have a strong male figure in your life, and this video celebrates those dads out there that are doing right by their kids. 
You can learn more about God's Elect on ChristMusiq.net, as well as connect with him on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...