12.16.2015

MUSIC VIDEO: "I Want It All"-Melanie Fiona



Melanie Fiona has released her latest song, "I Want It All," as well as an accompanying music video for the track!

The simple visual features Melanie singing to the camera. The singer is positively radiant as she belts the inspirational track, which will be featured on her upcoming album Awake. . She encourages others to take risks and go after their dreams wholeheartedly, just like she is. "Tell me I'm crazy...tell me I'm blind," Melanie sings on a verse. "But don't put a ceiling on how high I fly." The camera slowly zooms out in the end to reveal Melanie's pregnancy, which she announced a little over a month ago.

Check out the beautiful video below!


What do you think of "I Want It All?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...