12.04.2015

Tyra Banks Will Return as Eve in Life-Size Sequel



Eve's back! Tyra Banks has confirmed she will reprise her role as Eve in the upcoming Life-Size sequel.

The model and TV personality confirmed to Variety that she will indeed be taking on the role. "There is no one else that can play Eve but me, thank you very much!" Tyra said to the media outlet. "I'm just joking with you, but yes, I am going to be Eve."


For those who don't remember, Life-Size was about a daughter of a widower who accidentally brings her doll to life while trying to cast a spell to resurrect her mom. However, there is no news on who will be Eve's new owner. "We have not talked about casting at all so I have no idea who is going to be the young person that will be the owner of Eve. We haven't gotten to that," Tyra stated. There aren't too many details about the sequel, but Tyra is set to serve as the film's executive producer and it will more than like premiere towards the end of 2016. "We're looking at it as a holiday movie so hopefully holiday 2016," she spilled. "I'm really excited about it."

I'm grown, and I'm still excited. In fact, I'm going to go relive my childhood a little bit with the clip below (skip to 7:35 for "Be A Star!" Or go to YouTube and watch the whole movie!).

Will you be checking out the Life-Size sequel?
Image via George Lange/ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...