12.31.2015

EVENT: Jazmine Sullivan Slays at Reality Show Tour Stop in Silver Spring, MD (12.30.2015)





Jazmine Sullivan tore down the house at her stop back in the DMV last night (December 30) for The Reality Show Tour! I had actually just seen her at For Sisters Only in D.C. on Halloween, but surprised my sister on Christmas with tickets to see her! I had always liked Jazmine and thought she was a great singer. However, her third album, Reality Show was, to me, her career-defining album, and made me truly fall in love with her, so I was all too happy to go see her again.

Jazmine SHUT DOWN the Fillmore Silver Spring in Maryland, singing her heart out for her fans as well as opening up about her past experiences in love and learning to love herself again. It was an emotional, fun, incredible night, and I'll definitely be going to see here again.

Check out a few pics and videos below!



The marquee outside of the venue (excuse my hearts from Snapchat! Oh and you can follow me on Snap at BrittanyShawnte!)


Jazmine captures the audience with her vocals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...