10.09.2013

"Simple Man"-Wale (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

"Forgive me, I'm a rider. Sure I'm just a simple man. All I want is money, f**k the fame. I'm a simple man lawd."-Wale, "Simple Man," The Gifted

Wale has officially dropped his video for "Simple Man," track 13 from his third album, The Gifted. Shot in Toronto back in August after Drake’s 4th annual OVO Fest, the video shows Wale performing for the people, as well as rolling through the city. Nothing grand or flashy, and it was better that it wasn't. It was a pretty chill video, as Wale raps on his career and life now that he's signed and making his way up in this industry. Drake and J. Cole also make small cameos in the visual as well. Check out the video below!




What do you think of the video for "Simple Man?" 

Image via Rap Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...