9.29.2011

"Lotus Flower Bomb"-Wale feat. Miguel (SONG)

'
Just got back from the Chris Brown F.A.M.E. Tour! He hit Baltimore with Kelly Rowland, T Pain, and Tyga tonight! Absolutely amazing show! I have a lot of videos that I'll be combining later today to post :-)

Moving to my love Wale. He released his new song "Lotus Flower Bomb," featuring Miguel tonight while I was at the concert. I always love his songs to the ladies. He honors a hard working woman who he cares about. He really wants to be with her, so it's like his ode to her. It's a really nice song, and Miguel's voice goes along well with it. And I'm just imagining him rapping it to me haha.

I actually just got my meet-and-greet package the other day to see Wale in Silver Spring, MD on October 22, two days after I see J Cole (By the way, go cop Cole World! It's been on replay since Monday!) Can you believe that I get to meet this man, get a pre-order of his album, Ambition, get VIP treatment, a poster and a t-shirt for just $60 on a pre-sale for the fans?!! Another school, who shall remain nameless, was charging $50 just to see him for their homecoming! I'm so excited. End of random spiel. Listen to "Lotus Flower Bomb" below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...