9.20.2011

"Stay"-Tyrese (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Can we talk about how this video made my day? Seeing Jody (Tyrese) and Yvette (Taraji P. Henson) back together again?! Google it if you have no idea what I mean. The pair teamed up for Tyrese's newest video, "Stay." In the video, Tyrese begs Taraji not to leave him, even though they both know that he doesn't always spend time like he should, and that he continually messes up. Check out the video after the jump!





The video was absolutely too cute! I always said that if it Taraji wouldn't be with Terrence Howard, she should be with Tyrese! They make such a good on-screen couple. The song is great too. I'm glad that Tyrese is back to music again. Can't wait to hear his new album Open Invitation, which is set to be released on November 1st (Also the release date of my boo Wale's Ambition. Yes I had to throw that out there!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...