7.19.2011

Single Ladies Renewed!

Ahhhhh....my show Single Ladies on VH1 has been renewed for a second season! I wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen, if people were really feeling the show all that much or not, or if the network was going to continue. A lot of shows these days don't make it past their first season. But according to Entertainment Weekly, the second season of the show will start filming late this year and premiere in 2012. The show stars Stacey Dash, LisaRaye McCoy, and Charity Shea as three best friends living life in Atlanta, with all three of them involved in their share of hookups and scandals.

“Our viewers have fallen for Single Ladies and its honest, modern take on love, female friendship and dating,” said Jeff Olde, executive vice president of original programming & production, VH1. “We’re extremely pleased to give the audience another great season of the series they love.”

I LOVE this show. The glitz and glamor attracted me, as well as the drama from episode one, and I've been a faithful viewer every Monday night since. Definitely glad that VH1 is continuing on with the scripted series, which is a first for them, and excited to see where the show and characters will go in the future.


1 comment:

  1. Single Ladies on VH1 has got to be the best show! I am so addicted and good thing they are coming out with a second season. I subscribe to DISH Network because I get to watch TV everywhere using the Sling box. Working for DISH I can tell you that DISH even offers new customers a FREE Sling box. Check out http://bit.ly/iVQOOT.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...