7.14.2011

Lil Wayne to Release Clothing Line

Featured in the present issue of XXL, Lil Wayne is prepping to release a clothing line, entitled Rebirth, the same name as his 2010 album.“I just figure people want to be funky like me, so I got my clothing line.” he said. The rapper has been busy, releasing his mixtape, Sorry For The Wait, yesterday, starting the second leg of I Am Still Music tour last night, and is working on his long-awaited album Tha Carter IV, set to drop August 29. Gotta respect the grind.

Can't wait to see what this clothing line is going to look like. Already know that if he and his team works this out right, people are going to be buying like crazy. Simply cuz it'll be by Lil Wayne

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...