7.07.2011

"Bad Girls' Club"-Wale feat. J. Cole (Snippet)

Can I just have a moment and freak out over this collaboration with Wale and J. Cole?! One, because I just love them both. Especially Wale! *infatuated sigh* And two, because I am excited to finally hear something from  Wale's second album, which is supposed to come out later this year. Self Made with Rick Ross and Maybach is great, but I'm looking forward to hearing the material that Wale himself is putting out. A  lot of people want to see how his signing to Maybach will influence his music, his singles, and sales. I know I am.

Definitely excited about this 30-snippet of Wale's expected first single "Bad Girls' Club," featuring J. Cole! It's a  hot track from what I hear. I like the beat a lot. Can't wait to hear the full version! The full song is to be released July 19th and apparently a video has already been shot! Check the snippet below!










PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...