7.14.2011

The X Factor USA Preview


The preview for the X Factor USA has been released, and can I just say...WOW. This is American Idol times a million, with judges Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid, Paula Abdul, and Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls. Just from the preview, it looks like there will be harsher criticisms (don't get confused by the beginning of the preview...Simon is still Simon haha), big meltdowns, and excellent talent. When Simon first announced his plans to bring his hit show from England to the States, I was excited. One, because I love him. I think that he's an amazing judge of talent. Two, he was bringing on Paula as well as L.A. Reid who both have a lot of experience in the music industry. Nicole...sure, why not? And three, I'm interested to see how the show will fare against American Idol. I personally think that their ratings will be higher, because everybody wants to see Simon and Paula again. But we'll see. Check out the preview below! The season premieres September 21 on FOX.



PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...