9.24.2010

Lauren Conrad Is Back At MTV!

Afternoon everyone! OFFICIALLY THE WEEKEND! I get out of class at 10:50 on Fridays, so I've been sleeping all day, ignoring Spotlight smh haha It's been a long week...

So I have some big news for you! At least, it's big news to me. Lauren Conrad, of Laguna Beach and The Hills fame, is headed back to MTV! According to MTV News, LC will star in a new reality program about her launching her fashion line!

"I am so excited to be rejoining the MTV family," Lauren told MTV News in a statement about her new television venture. "The new project will follow me as I develop my new contemporary line and also touch on my other businesses."

LC said goodbye to MTV in 2009 after she left The Hills. Understandable because she did need to move on, and do new things. But I'm honestly glad she's back. What I've noticed about her, and this is just from watching the show, is that she's really driven, real, and has a high passion for fashion. I'm happy that she's making a name for herself past her reality stint on MTV. Books and fashion collections. I wonder what's next?

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...