9.07.2010

"Only Girl (In The World)"-Rihanna (Song)

Hey yall, hope all is well! It's Tuesday, and I'm officially starting class today! JUNIOR STATUS lol but I am going to be trying my absolute best to keep up with Spotlight for you guys.

Less than a year after the release of Rated R, Rihanna is back with the first song off her upcoming fifth studio album, Loud, which is set for release this fall. "Only Girl (In The World)" basically tells the story of a woman who wants her man to see that she's the only girl in the world for him, the only one who could really have his heart. It's gonna be blasting in the clubs soon. It has that rave feel *Jersey Shore fist pump now* haha. I really like it, and I'm looking forward to the new album. Through everything, Rihanna has been one of few artists I have supported from the very beginning of her career, so I hope that Loud will be good. Rihanna is also filming her first feature movie, Battleship, in Hawaii, and will be releasing a book featuring pics from the creation of Rated R. So there are some things to look forward to. Listen to "Only Girl (In The World)" below!



PEACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...