9.07.2010

"Can't Take That Away From Me"-JoJo (Mixtape)

Ok, so I have been wondering and wondering where this girl has been. Seems like after her last album, The High Road, and her Lifetime featured movie, True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet, singer JoJo disappeared off the face of the earth. I was worried she got dropped, but she is still signed to Blackground Records and is working on a deal so she can release her third album, which is set to come out early next year.

In the meantime, JoJo has given her fans a little present while they wait. Rap-Up.com provided us with JoJo's first mixtape, Can't Take That Away From Me! The 11-track tape features production from Chad Hugo of The Neptunes, Kenna, and Neff-U, among others.

JoJo said in a statement on her blog, “In releasing this mixtape, I’m affirming that even though some have tried they CAN’T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME. “What is THAT? My voice, my spirit, my drive, my dreams. As you listen to these songs, I hope that they make your head nod, your mind tick, your emotions move, your belly laugh, and maybe elicit a ’stanky face’ or something ;) Lol.”

Well, I'm glad for this. I always thought that she was extremely talented, and I look forward to listening to the mixtape after I get out of my last class. 3 hours yall! Pray for me haha. Listen and download below!

<a href="http://rap-up.bandcamp.com/album/cant-take-that-away-from-me">Can't Take That Away From Me by JoJo</a>

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...