9.30.2010

"10 Seconds"-Jazmine Sullivan (Song)

Morning yall! I wanna give a shoutout to my girl Tiffany who is celebrating her 20th Birthday today!!! WHOOOOO! LOVE YA GIRL! Guess who's up tomorrow??? Haha...

But here's a post for yall. The newest single from Jazmine Sullivan, "10 Seconds," released about a day or two ago, but it's here for those of you who haven't heard it yet. A song of anger and heartbreak, which I know people can relate to. Jazmine lets out her aggressive side in this song. I'm really excited for her new album Love Me Back, which is set for release on November 2. Her last CD Fearless was great. I think that she's an amazing singer with a lot of energy, and I'm excited to see what she has for her fans this time around!





PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...