6.23.2009

The Beginning

Hello, hello. Welcome to In The Spotlight, my new celebrity blog site. Just started this blog today. I am an aspiring entertainment journalist, and I decided that it might be good to do some blogging about celebrities since my ultimate goal is to interview and write stories on them. This definitely isn't a total bashing site of celebrities. This is just a blog to put the activities of different celebrities out there. I know, I know, there are so many celebrity blogs out there, why do you need another one? Well here's my plan for this site: I'm going to start small, you know, just reporting on celeb news that people know about and talk about and giving my take on it and hear from different people about their take. Then I want to expand my followers and get to the point where upcoming artists will want to be on this site for exposure. I think it's very important for new artists to get their music out there, and I would love to be a part of that. I want to interview these new artists and write feature articles on them and have some of their music on the site, so that they will gain more listeners. That's just my plan. Also, I would love to work with different people on this site. If you have any celeb news or artists in your area that you would love to see IN THE SPOTLIGHT, email me at brittanyshawnte@yahoo.com. So here's to the beginning of In The Spotlight!!! Thanks for visiting!! Spread the word!!!

www.inthespotlight1.blogspot.com

PEACE.

~Brittany Shawnté

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...