1.06.2014

Eva Longoria Named Maxim's Woman of the Year

Gorgeous and talented actress Eva Longoria has been named Maxim's Woman of the Year! Her first time on the cover, and she looks great!

"It's especially awesome after how long it's been since my first cover," Eva said in an interview with the magazine. "I've had a beautiful relationship with Maxim over all these years." She's in love with the cover, believing this to be her best yet. "When someone sees the cover of this issue, they're going to say, '¡Que rico!'" the actress said "'¡Que rico!' Say it when something is really good, when you're enjoying something."







Even though Eva gives mad sex appeal, she wants people to know that there's more to her than that. "One thing people are usually surprised about when they get to know me is how domestic I am. So when you see the sexy Maxim cover and then you put it against me in an apron with flour in my hair, it takes a moment to reconcile that image," Eva admitted.


She received her master's degree in 2013 (even rescheduling this interview to finish her thesis, which the magazine consented to). "I was like, 'My brain can't jump that fast from a Maxim interview to a thesis!' She's always gone the extra mile, even when she was younger. "Back in high school I really was the chameleon, too. I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheerleading practice, and then I was a band geek as well."

Eva looks absolutely stunning on this cover (as if we expected anything less!). You can check out the rest of the interview in Maxim's January/February issue on stands now. Congrats to her on snagging Woman of the Year!

Images via Randall Slavin/Maxim

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...