1.27.2014

Check Out the Official Trailer for Angelina Jolie's Maleficent!

I was checking tweets while the Grammys were on commercial break, when I heard an eerie voice sing "I know you...I walked with you once upon a dream..." Sleeping Beauty, which is where the song is originally from, is one of my favorite Disney movies, so my head immediately popped up. That's when I saw the official trailer for Maleficent, the live-action remake of the film, which stars Angelina Jolie as the evil sorceress! I saw a poster for the film a few months ago, but hadn't really heard anything else about it.

The trailer features Angelina in full costume as Maleficent, horns and all, with big battle scenes and shots of the infamous spinning wheel that puts Aurora (played by Elle Fanning) in a deep sleep. Maleficent will be released in theaters this May, and tells the classic fairytale from Maleficent's point of view, explaining why she cursed Princess Aurora in the first place.  "You know the tale...Now find out the truth," the trailer teases.

Check out the trailer below!


Turns out it was Lana Del Rey on the creepy cover of "Once Upon A Dream." I've got to get this song later!

Image via Us Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...