1.06.2014

Lady Gaga Explains "Do What You Want" Video Delay

Lady Gaga's Monsters have been waiting and waiting for her video for single, "Do What You Want," featuring R. Kelly, but it looks like the project is facing some major delays! Gaga gave the official reason on her Little Monsters fan site this weekend:

"It is late because, just like with the 'Applause' video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it," the singer explained. "It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored. Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more."

Gaga apologized profusely to her fans, asking for another shot. "Give me a chance to show you the meaning of seeing art all around you. Open your hearts to me again that I may show you the joy of us coming together through our talents, that we are stronger as a unit than when we are alone. Let me be for you the Goddess that I know I truly am, let me show you the visions that have been in my mind for two years. I love you. Forgive me monsters."

Hmm...seems like a lot of drama going on behind the scenes! I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but hopefully she can work things out with her label. Even though ARTPOP hasn't done as well as Born This Way, Gaga is a talented artist and Interscope would be crazy to mess up that situation.

Image via Alex Moss/Getty Images


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...